How and Why: Specialty Proteins by Skin Actives Scientific
Why use SAS proteins?
• Effective (high activity)
• No fillers
• Add immense value for relatively low price
• Made using synthetic DNA (No human DNA contamination)
• Will reach your customer with full potency
• Easy to formulate: add at room temperature
• Delivered within 2 business days of order
Functions of proteins
• Structural support and movement (collagen, elastin)
• Enzymes (maintaining redox status, repair, antimicrobial)
• Cell membranes (interaction with the outside world and between compartments) permeability, receptors, receptor binding
• They are very powerful
• They don’t need to enter a cell to do their job
• The nearest to miracle ingredients: epidermal growth factor, keratinocyte growth factor are messengers of organized growth and protein synthesis
How do we make proteins?
• Make the DNA that will code for the desired protein (sh vs. rh)
• Insert the DNA in a suitable vector
• Insert the vector in a suitable bacterium
• Culture the bacteria and push them to make the desired protein
• Extract the protein and purify
• Test the protein for purity and activity
Evidence: Thousands of scientific publications by independent researchers
• Epidermal growth factor (75,000)
• Keratinocyte growth factor (6,000)
• Superoxide dismutase human (15,000)
• Methionine sulfoxide reductase (1,100)
We have specialty proteins available for custom formulations, bulk quantities and wholesale pricing.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 480-813-5633 for more info and pricing.